Wednesday, December 11, 2013

MY NEW LOVE

I have found a new love of a craft lately that has been taking up all of my free evenings.
BEADING!

I have done a few projects and have found that with each one that I get done I look for another to do.
In the next few months I will show off some of these new works of art that I have gotten done.

Here is one of my first.  I am pretty proud of it.

This was my first attempt at a seed bead bracelet.  I think it came out pretty well :-)




So tonight I found this new web site that has an amazing amount of seed beads.  Where I am located it is so hard to find a good assortment.  That has been one of my big problems.

Here is a link to there site.
http://preciosa-ornela.com/seed-beads

Oh My goodness they have twin hole seed beads.  I can not wait to give these a try!

Go check them out.  You will drool!!!

More to come!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment