Sunday, June 2, 2013

MINI CUCUMBER TUNA SANDWICHES

I am always looking for ideas for a healthy snack that has a ton of taste but very little calories.  I saw a photo of cucumber sandwiches on a web site and set out to give it a recipe.

What I came up with was so good!

 Tuna Salad Mini Cucumber Sandwiches

1 Cucumber pealed or not, your choice.
1 Can Low Sodium Chunk White in Water Tuna
1/4 Chopped Onion
3 Tablespoons Fat Free Mayo
2 Tablespoons Yellow Mustard
3 Tablespoons Sweet Relish
Fresh Spinach Leaves

1.  Peal and slice your cucumber into desired amount of slices so you have a top and bottom.
2.  Mix next 5 ingreadents in a small bowl.
3.  Top 1 slice of cucumber with a dollap of tuna add spinach leaves then top with another slice of cucumber
4.  Enjoy!
 
  I love this tuna.  I find it at my local Wall-Mart store.  Not too fishy tasting at all!

 Tuna mixed with onion, mayo, mustard and sweet relish
Finished....time to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment