Sunday, May 5, 2013

JUST THE FIRST POST
 
This is just the start of this new blog.  I know you all have seen a ton of blogs.  I have read a ton right along with you.  Some good.  Some bad.  Upon reading so many different blogs I felt that I had a little bit to add to the online community.  I hope to inspire you in many different ways.

I really totally love to find new recipes to bring to the table.  Like everyone else, I have gotten into that food rut more times that I can count.  You know what I am talking about.  You make the same things week after week and just have no inspiration for something new.  Well I hope that I can help out with that.  I do my best to cook healthy foods so I modify things here and there in an attempt to make things healthier for my family.  Of course I am not saying that I do that every night so you will get a mix of everything

 My family has totally re-decorated the whole upper level of our house in the last 2 years (something that I will share later).  I hope you will be amazed with some of the things we have done!

Crafts are also something that I have done my whole life.  In this blog you will find those ideas also.  There will be a little bit of something here for everyone.

I want to include reviews of products that I use (I'm a real geek for gadgets).  I will give you the real story  on those products that I use, in hopes that it will help you, the reader in one way or another. 

We also are into our second year of gardening.  Last year we had a bumper year for tomatoesI will share all my canning recipes and tips this year.

I workout 6 days a week (most weeks) so want to also give reviews on home workouts that I have tried out.

So we will be looking at in this blog:
  • Real recipes
  • Re-decorating ideas
  • Garden ideas
  • Canning and drying of foods from that garden
  • DIY and craft ideas
  • Reviews of things that are useful for your life and mine
  • Let's not forget workouts
  • And just general life things that are way too cool 
Just a gaggle of goodies for everyone!
I hope you will enjoy what I will bring to you here.

Stay tuned as I learn how to post everything.  I think this is going to be amazing.

Join me won't you??         

No comments:

Post a Comment